We roughed it this week on Coronado! Scott worked, the kids and I had a long walk out the door to the beach. (one of the perks of a navy base)
Sadly, we parted with our great friends, Eric, Shelly, Madison, Drew and Justin. They move to Hawaii on Monday. We will miss them. The kids ran around like crazy one last time, and we spent some time in museums with Uncle Jake, the biggest kid of all!
The kids and I got to meet the son of our neighbors in SD, Anderson! (I forgot the camera) He was born to Matt and Leslie 2 weeks ago, healthy and happy!!! All of us made the trip up to 'Uncle Mutt's' house! Our prayers were answered. His house made it through the fires! Hope and the kids had a fun time playing! She is doing fantastic!
Scott dragged me out of SD, back to reality, but not before we spent a fun day at Sea World! We're thankful for a relaxing week!
Maisy doesn't love the constant flow of aircraft on base!
We can't leave the beach without having a fire!
Scott smirks because I can't get the camera to work....
No comments:
Post a Comment