Rom 3:23-24

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Winter fun in Yuma!

Hello Family and Friends! We've been enjoying the mild winter weather in Yuma these past few months. Grandma came to visit in January. I wasn't a very good picture taker. We did, of course, go to the camel farm because she had a friend with her and you can't leave Yuma without going to the camel farm!!! Scott and I had several chances to get out and leave the kids with Mom. We hiked a local mountain called Telegraph Pass. We could see all of Yuma, and all of the nothingness around Yuma! HA!The kids and I made a volcano....they did the painting. (and have surpassed my artistic abilities already!) Notice Maisy's outfit! February is RODEO time in Yuma!!! Law gets SO excited about watching the 'mean bulls' mainly! We stayed through the whole show...I think Maisy sat still due to sheer exhaustion! One of the kids from the playgroup we used to be in won the mutton busting contest! (sheep riding) It was great! Law did ask when he could ride the sheep and being from NJ, I answered, I'm not really sure how you go about doing something like that...you'll have to ask your Dad!









1 comment:

Dottie said...

Thanks for the great pictures of Law and Maisy and of you two.

Wish my grandkids could get with yours this summer. I think they would have a great time.

We have a summer cabin in Wisc which would be a nice gathering place.

Aunt Dot

Deuteronomy 10:18

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him food and clothing.