Rom 3:23-24

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Last few posts in Yuma

Its moving time, so these last few weeks will be flying by! Scott's last class ends tomorrow. I think we have 8 weeks to go, so the mad rush is on to set up the move, get this house ready, etc. Last night, we had our co-op end of year party. Law finished kindergarten and Maisy her first year of preschool. Its warmed up, so the kids have been enjoying the pool and a sprinkler. I figure we can burn some energy and water the dry spots at the same time. GENIUS, I know! :)

Healthy, smiling children!The water is a little cold...where's Ezra?Notice Ezra is nowhere near the cold water! ;)

Maisy the adventurous one! (who likes to pick out her own clothes!)

Deuteronomy 10:18

He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him food and clothing.